Selling an inherited home
Selling a parents house or an inherited home doesn’t need to be an overwhelming, time consuming job.
- Do your parents need money to pay for an assisted living facility or medical bills?
- Are your parents thinking of selling their house, but it needs some work to get it ready to sell?
- Did you inherit a house and don’t know what to do with it?
- Did you inherit a house and just want to sell it but it needs work?
Get trusted guidance before putting Mom and Dad’s house up for sale. With over 60 years of combined experience, our solution team can successfully navigate you through this process of selling an inherited home. Some of the things we can do for you.
- We can buy the house as-is saving you time, money and stress of preparing it for a retail sale.
- We can save you time by coordinating an estate sale.
- We have experience resolving conflicts with heirs so that the process can move along.
- We are cash buyers and can buy out a reverse mortgage if needed.
Vista Ridge Properties is not a large corporation. We will take time to understand your individual situation and needs.
Bill and Dave helped me a lot …This was my mothers home and I really needed the funds to take care of my mother. .. took the house AS-IS. …If you need to sell a house in a hurry, they can get it done. I have money now to take care of my mother in an assisted living facility. …I am relieved now. –
See Related Blogs